11 Months Post-Op TODAY

sails92
on 2/27/04 7:48 am - Lexington, KY
Hi Everyone, Well today I'm 11 months post-op and weighed in at 263lbs. So this means that I've lost 78lbs since my WLS (3/27/03) but an overall total of 90lbs from my highest weight of 353lbs. I'm losing lots of inches and have now gone from a size 30/32 to a size 22 and now all of my 24's are very big on me. Though I'm a slow loser, I still feel so blessed that I am losing and with NO complications. I'm going back home to Chicago next month for a short vacation to see my family and we'll see if they can see the difference. Sometimes I do get depressed because I'm so slow but I truly feel great and I look very healthy. I guess as the old saying goes "the slow turtle will win the race in the end." Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 341/263/175 3/27/03 (-78lbs)
rn4u2go
on 2/27/04 11:31 am - queens, NY
Marilyn, You are doing Great!!!!!! !!! I some times fear that i will be a slow loser when i have my surgery, but any weight loss will make me happy, God is good and he wants good things for us!!!! May the Lord Richly Bless you, miriam
CarolynT.
on 2/29/04 4:21 am - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Congratulations Marilyn, losing 78# is nothin' to sneeze at. You've done great and thank God we're all not the same, right? I'm for joy at your success!!!
gbc1102
on 2/29/04 6:05 am - Durham, NC
Marilyn: Actually slow is better. You are not muscle wasting but losing fat and building muscle (with your exercise). Let patience have her perfect work and know that you will reap if you faint not. God bless, Gayzelle
Most Active