Need Prayer-Husband Very Ill

CarolynT.
on 2/29/04 11:45 pm - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
With the exposure to the people of God this site has, I'm asking you to please ask God to make my husband as comfortable as possible. He is rapidly worsening from congestive heart failure. The last few days have been so rough on him, and today he's requesting oxygen. I have a call in to the dr. but prayer is faster. He's not a young man (77), but he is God's man. Thank you for every word you utter for "Tommy". God Bless!!!
Ms.Judy
on 3/1/04 4:07 am - HOSCHTON, GA
I'M PRAYING FOR TOMMY RIGHT NOW !!! MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND TOMMY SAFE . JUDY
gbc1102
on 3/2/04 10:28 am - Durham, NC
Hi Carolyn: God is Jehovah Rophe our healer. I come in agreement with Carolyn asking that you comfort Tommy in Jesus name. We thank you Father for being in the midst of this situation and for Your perfect will being done. In Jesus name, Amen. Carolyn.. I will continue to pray for you and Tommy. Please keep us posted on his progress. Your sister in Christ, Gayzelle
rn4u2go
on 3/3/04 9:48 am - queens, NY
Dear Carolyn, I am praying for Tommy!!! I pray that the Lord would make him comfortable as possible during this! He is a child of the most high and it says in his word "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty" I pray your husband would take comfort and rest in the almighty. I pray that the lord would bring you peace and and freedom from anxiety as well. In Christ, Miriam
Donna Allen
on 3/3/04 11:23 am
May the Lord wrap His healing hands around Tommy and you. Hugs Donna -74 266/192/150?
Most Active