OT: Prayer Requests......

rn4u2go
on 3/3/04 9:40 am - queens, NY
Hello my fellow sisters and brothers!!! this is a little off topic, but I just wanted to ask for you prayer warriors to stand with me in prayer. I hope you dont mind me posting this here, well here it goes, first My brother and his friend and on a plane right now going to colorodo to drive my sister's car back to NY for her because she is sick and needs to move back to NY but the ride may be too much for her. Please pray for their safty and for her to be healed of whatever is making her sick. Please Pray for her to be able to find a Job when she comes back to NY (she has been in CO for 5 months unable to find a job and now she is not feeling well at all) Please pray that the Lord would open the Doors for her. My father is not feel well at all, he is having liver failure and is in the process of getting placed on a list for a liver transplant. He is weak and tired and now has a nasty infection on his Leg, Please Pray for his health, that God would touch him and to open the doors that need to be opened. and Finally, my poor mother, who works like crazy to support my sister, brother, and myself, who all at present are unemployed (for different reasons) She is really struggling financially. Unfortunatly, dad cannot work so all of the burden falls on her. She is very stressed, Please pray for resolution for all this financial mess, espically that my sister and brother would be working soon as to take the burden of her, I will be going back to work as soon as i can after surgery, pray for the doors to open. She also is dealing with my father not being well, she is so over whelmed. Wow, that is a mouth full. I hope you all don't mind. I just know that prayer changes things!!! thank you all for your help, and prayers, well I included my surgery page update for today and pasted it below, God is awsome!!! Now matter what happens in my family he always takes us through!! here's my update: Our God is an awsome GOD!!!! I have a Date!!! March 23, 2004!!! I am soooooo happpy it is sooooo soon, only 3 weeks away!!! Praise the Lord, i was so worried that i would not be able to have surgery this month!!! God grace is beyond Comprehension. I feel like doing a Jig, lol. Well, there is one more hurtle to jump, even though a date is set, I still have not been approved for surgery yet. So, I am waiting for my approval, and then it is complete! I am so happy!!! Dear, Lord you have opened the doors thus far, Thank you lord, I ask that all would run smoothly with my insurance approval and that my surgery would be smooth, safe and uneventful and that my recovery, would be speedy and smooth with no complications! I speak this in the name Of Jesus!!! AMEN. Well thats all for now. Thank you all again for your prayers, I thank God for you all! In Christ, Miriam
Donna Allen
on 3/3/04 11:19 am
Will be praying for you and your family. He is in control. Hugs Donna -74 266/192/150?
Most Active