Praise God, I am approved!!!

rn4u2go
on 3/8/04 3:26 am - queens, NY
I am APPROVED!!!! YES!!! I am approved!!!! I am praising GOD! in 16 day i will journey to the losing side!!! GOD is AWSOME!!!! I feel like jumping for joy I called my surgeon this morning because i thought i would be climbing the wall if i did not get an answer soon. I spoke to the girl who deals with the insurances and she said that she has not heard anything for just about anyone for this month and that she was going to call the insurance company. about an hour later she call me and said I was approved!!! i actually squiled on the phone and was jumping around, lol THank you all my fellow AMOS sisters and brothers for all your support, you have been a blessing to me that is beyond words!!! God Bless you all!!!!! Mimi D aka Miriam
gbc1102
on 3/8/04 10:53 am - Durham, NC
MiMi congratulations on your approval. I'm doing the happy dance with you all the way in North Carolina.
shalandar
on 3/9/04 2:47 am - NOBLESVILLE, IN
Congrats/1 I know the feeking, I just got approved last week after 1 1/2 years of struggle! God has led me down the path to a better life!! God Bless you on your surgery and you are in my prayers :wave
Most Active