PRAYER NEEDED FOR FRIEND

Ms.Judy
on 3/10/04 4:11 am - HOSCHTON, GA
CHRISTAIN FRIENDS, I'M E-MAILING EVERYONE I CAN , ASKING THAT THEY PRAY FOR MY FRIEND , DIANE ROUSE , SHE WAS IN A CAR WRECK YESTERDAY AND RAN UNDER A BIG TRUCK. EVERY BIG BONE IN HER BODY IS BROKEN EXCEPT ONE OF HER LEGS. SHE HAD SURGERY LAST NIGHT AND THE NEXT SURGERY WILL BE ON HER FACE. THE DOCTORS SAY IT WILL TAKE 16 HOURS. THEN THEY WILL START ON HER ARMS AND HER LEG. IT WILL TAKE MONTHS TO PUT HER BACK TOGETHER !! SO PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY. JUDY
beedub
on 3/10/04 7:34 am - Greater Seattle, WA
Father God in the name of Jesus... I come to you humbly Father knowing your healing power is miraculous in itself oh God . I know you can do anything but fail. God I petition you on behalf of Diane Rouse . I ask that you heal her body ... I ask that you lead and guide the Dr's hands God. We know you are the Doctor that made the Doctor so I know it is all in YOUR hands God. God I know you are looking for someone who will belive and recieve. You are waiting to manifest Your glory to and through You. I pray your healing power to go directly to the operating room and begin to mainifest your power in the name of Jesus...Satan I rubuke you in the mighty name of Jesus... you have NO POWER in this situation. God has it all in control! Your assignment has been cancelled and I now command you to flee! These things are confirmed with an AMEN! In Jesus Name sis Bridgette White
Ms.Judy
on 3/10/04 8:04 am - HOSCHTON, GA
BRIDGETTE, THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL !!! I HAVE PRINTED IT AND I'M GOING TO SEND IT TO DIANE'S FAMILY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. JUDY
Most Active