I'm Off To Chicago - Pray For Me

sails92
on 3/10/04 5:51 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Everyone, Well this morning my husband and I will be driving back home to Chicago to see the family. They have not seen me in months and some have not seen me since my wls 11 months ago. It will be interesting to see if they notice a difference. I've only lost 78lbs since WLS but an overall total of 90lbs. I've also gone down 10 dress sizes (30/32's to 22's) and 5 bra sizes. I'm excited but yet nervous because they expect me to be small and skinny which I am not and far from it. I'm 5'4 1/2" and still weigh 263lbs but I'm thankful that I'm not 353lbs anymore. I think that I'm proportion really well because when I tell people that I'm 263lbs they think that I'm much smaller.....NOT according to my scale - LOL I just want to say thank you all for your support and I wish each and everyone of you will reach your goals. Also.....please keep me in your prayers. I'm 22lbs shy of the century club and is really trying hard to get there soon. THANX Will write when I return next week. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 341/263/175 3/27/03 (-78lbs)
Trisha
on 3/11/04 11:57 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi, Marilyn!! You are in our prayers!! Don't worry about what your family and friends think of you. You know you have come a long way and you look GREAT in your picture! WOW! What a difference!! You are losing weight for you - not for others. So don't let your mood be affected by their reactions (or lack of reaction) to your size, okay?! We love you and look forward to your safe return back home!! Trisha in Arizona
Most Active