I NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS!!!!

Ms.Judy
on 3/12/04 12:38 am - HOSCHTON, GA
PRAY I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION ON WHEN TO HAVE MY WLS. I CAN HAVE IT MARCH 31ST. BUT I'M SCARED!!! OR I CAN HAVE IT JUNE 2ND WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT AND I'LL BE OUT OF WORK FOR 2 MONTHS. WHAT SHOULD I DO????
lillian34
on 3/12/04 3:24 am - Atlanta, GA
Of course I will be glad to pray for you, and you know what esle to do ? just get in a quiet place and talk to Jesus and allow Him to guide you his presense makes it so much easier. God Bless and please pray for me.
rn4u2go
on 3/12/04 11:44 pm - queens, NY
Talk to God!!! Pray for guidance!!! I will pray for you as well, and you know that where there are two or three in agreement...!!! Dear heavenly father, Thank you for opening the doors for judy. Lord God i just pray that you would make clear to her when and where to have her surgery. Father, I pray that a great peace would wash over her, that she would be sure in her choice. Lord God, I pray for peace and protection for judy, in Jesus Name, AMEN. Pray for guidance, sit down and go over the facts, pros and cons of each day and then chose a date, and know that God has led you to the right choice. May the Lord Bless you and keep you, Mimi
gbc1102
on 3/27/04 10:50 am - Durham, NC
"A righteous man's footsteps are ordered by the Lord". Go to God in prayer and He will guide you to make the right decision. I will be in prayer with you. Gayzelle Chavis
Most Active