Prayer Despretly needed!!!

rn4u2go
on 3/15/04 11:10 am - queens, NY
Please Pray for me! I am having surgery on the 23 (Lap RNY) and have gained 10 lbs, and that is a huge no no as far as my surgeon is concerned. I need a miracle to help me loose this weight in the next 7 days!!! Dear Lord, heavenly Father, Please Help me, Help me to control my self, not to eat, and to stick to a strict weight loss plan, help my body to lose these 10lbs befor surgery! In jesus name i pray. amen GOd bless you all, and thank you Mimi
Tammara F.
on 3/15/04 12:46 pm - Cleveland Hts., OH
Awwwww Mimi I'm so sorry to hear about your weight gain. I'll be praying that God will be your strength in your time of weakness. I would hate for you to have your date postponed. Do you think you would be able to start your all liquid/protein diet now? Because that will definitely do it. Tammara Faye
rn4u2go
on 3/15/04 10:32 pm - queens, NY
Hi Tammara, thank you so much for your prayers and support! that is exactly what i am trying to do, and yesterday i did well, untill 8 pm when i proceded to have 2 bowls of pasta and stuffed clams!!! I felt so bad after that and woke up this am with the worst headache. Please continue to pray for me. Lord bless you, Mimi
val1004
on 3/16/04 3:43 am - Irving, TX
Hi Mimi, I don't know about you, but I retain water and can easily loose 10 pounds by just drinking a lot of water. God, you here her cries and I ask you to work a miracle in her, because you are the miracle working God. In Jesus name, Amen. Hugs to you, Val
rn4u2go
on 3/16/04 11:11 am - queens, NY
Thank you val, i will try to up my H2O, and with God's help, stick to a liquid diet for the next week. Thank you for your prayers and support!! God Bless you, Mimi
blank first name B.
on 3/16/04 12:59 pm
Mimi, I read your prayer and I agreed, the Bible says 2 or more agree and it shall be , so let's just believe! Tonya,
LynS
on 3/18/04 8:24 am - Russellville, AL
Mimi: My doctor had me on a high protein / low carb diet seven days pre-op. That is to reduce the size of your liver to make your surgery "easier" on you. I know you want to eat because you think this is the LAST eating I'll get to do, but try to take a walk instead of eating. I am sore, not from my surgery, but from the walking I've had to do post-op. I will pray for strength for you to "do the right thing." trusting HIM, L Y N N
sugar714
on 3/23/04 10:04 am - hustonville, KY
Mimi, My heart goes out to you, you are in my prayers. Lord I ask you to help Mimi be with her oh God as she takes off these 10 pounds for her surgey. Give her strengh Lord to do what she must do. And Jesus we thank you in advaned for doing this. Knowing Lord that your an on time God. In Jesus name i pray..Amen
Most Active