Great Day to be Alive!!!!!!!!

gail B.
on 3/15/04 8:41 pm - wilmington, DE
Well!!!! Good Morning Everyone!!!!!! I'm looking out at the snow but no matter what it's a great day to be alive and to know that God has all things in his control....I am very happy and blessed to be part of this board... I was at the Women's prison last night and was just thinking how bless we are to have our freedom...yet happy for the women who have given Jesus their hearts and are on fire for him no matter what station in life that they fine themselves in... I ask that you will pray along with me for them especially for their families....one special request is for one of the ladies Mother who is having problem's with her heart..desires to take care of her mother the rest of her days.......pray also for me for I have to have the sleep-apnea test Thursday...I also have to have the stress test on the 31st and April1st......let us keep praying for each other..."Remember that Prayer is the Key and Faith unlocks the Door". talk to you all later...Gail Burke
gbc1102
on 3/27/04 10:45 am - Durham, NC
Hi Gail: Although my post is late for your prayer request for your sleep study, I will be in prayer with you regarding your request and I truly admire you for your work in the Women's ministry. We really don't realize how blessed we are to have our freedom. We tend to take so much for granted but thanks be to God that He is there for us no matter where we are. Yo will definitely be in my prayers for your stress test and I feel confident that you will come through with flying colors. Heavenly Father: I come in agreement with Gail that you will bless her as she undergoes her stress test. We thank You that are in the midst and that she has no complications... in the Name of Jesus... Amen God bless, Gayzelle Chavis
sails92
on 3/28/04 8:06 pm - Lexington, KY
Praise the Lord Gail, You and and the wonderful work that the Lord is doing within you shall be BLESSED. My church back home use to have a prison ministry and it was just so awesome how the Lord just blessed his people through his word. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 3/27/03 (-78lbs)
Most Active