Recent Posts

Watson
on 2/2/14 12:38 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with
Topic: Windows 8.1

Wow! Windows 8.1 is out. How is Windows 8.1? Is it better than Windows 8? Is there any difference between Windows 8 and Windows 8.1? What has been added to Windows 8.1 and what has been taken out of Windows 8.1? First unveiled and released as a public beta in June 2013, 8.1 was released to manufacturing on August 27, 2013, and hit general availability on October 17, 2013---almost a year since the original, retail release of 8.

Has anyone tried/used Windows 8.1? So, What does everyone think of Windows 8.1?

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Jasmine211
on 10/26/07 11:03 am - Portage, MI
Topic: RE: fun on the computer!
Thanks so sharing, I wil check it out. I wanted to inform you about a new website that sells fragrances at 70% off retail value. I have feel in love with this site as well. I contacted the owners and they were willing to give me bundle deals or adjust the price for things i thought were too costly. At first I was skeptical because the site seem so basic looking, but they are awesome. the site is www.perfumaniaX.com. I hope you check it out , you can find great christmas presents there.
Jasmine211
on 10/26/07 10:58 am - Portage, MI
Topic: OH Family
Hello OH Family, I have not been a member long, nor have had the surgery ,YET!!!! I meet with the surgeon on Nov 12, 2007 and that is where it will al begin for me.... MY new birthday!!! I recall talking with others about weight issues, depression, social isolation and embrassment , but I never felt like they understood untill I started getting involved here. Anyhow , OH is my new family and support system. I am 98% of time on the internet and I found this forum to be very interesting. I wanted to share with you a new website that sell super cheap fragrances, the url is www.perfumaniax.com. I have contacted the owners if something seem to be too costly, and they will sell it to me for like 70% cheaper than retail. Check it out!!! I just wanted to share that with my OH family that like fragrances.
jaded_pryncess
on 4/3/05 1:29 pm
Alyson M.
on 11/9/04 12:34 am - Dennis Port, MA
Topic: fun on the computer!
I am just going around telling people about a wonderful online site called Neopets! It is a virtual pet site where you can play, relax, and enjoy yourself! If you'd like to sign up, the link is below! http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=baby_victoria_4_4
JC
on 1/27/04 7:13 am - Mt Vernon, ME
Topic: Welcome to the Computer and Internet Surfing Forum message board

Creating your own post - how to use emoticons

Emoticons associated with your post's title

One emoticon may be associated with your post's title. (We currently do not support embedding emoticons in post titles; the emoticon image you select to go with your post will appear to the left of the post's title.) To select an emoticon image to go with your post title, click the down-arrow marked Title Images to the left of the area where you will type your post. A menu of images should appear; click on one to make it the title image of your post. The image you have selected will appear outlined in red in the Title Images menu.

Emoticons inserted into your post

As many emoticons as you like may be inserted into the body of your post. To view the available emoticons which you may insert, click the down-arrow marked Message Emoticons to the left of the area where you type your post. You will see a list of textual representations of emoticons and their corresponding emoticon images. To insert an image into your post, type the corresponding text. For example, to include this image :-) in your post, you'd type :-), and to include this one :angel: you'd type :angel:.

Click here to view a list of all members who have posted to this message board.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Windows 8.1
Watson · 0 replies · 175 views
OH Family
Jasmine211 · 0 replies · 355 views
fun on the computer!
Alyson M. · 1 replies · 374 views