Who here loves MAC (no not the pc) make up!

pixiefairy
on 1/20/09 1:29 pm - CA
I am a MAC cosmetics lover, what colors do you have if any ? Or what is your favorite MAC color ?  
isenephthys
on 1/20/09 4:34 pm - CA
you know, i didn't even know we had a cosmetics forum here, lol.

i like mac, but haven't been properly introduced to the line.  i love the range of awesome eye colors they have.  there is a fabulous black lipglaze they have, but i need to go to the professional store to get it.  the only products i currently have are a lipliner in nightmoth and the matching lipstick and lip glass in cyber.  it's a gorgeous deep purple/maroon.
MiLeenaLee
on 1/21/09 1:09 am - Bristol, CT
I LOVE MAC! I also didn't know that there was a cosmetics forum here...I saw your post on my page and went looking for it on our forum and couldn't find it! So I had to come back to my page to make sure I wasn't crazy!

I have probably every eye color shade they have, and I love many! I would actually have to get up and check the names though...and I ain't getting up for awhile!

I get mine from this great lady on ebay, she buys the whole product and sells portions of it. This may bother some people but I trust she is sanitary and its a great way to try all the colors! When I first started buying from her my intention was to find the colors I really liked through her so I could buy the full product myself from MAC. However, I have so many colors that I have yet to run out of any.

isenephthys
on 1/21/09 11:22 am - CA
who do you buy from on ebay?  i would love to try some new colors!  (and honestly, i think i need a little beauty pick-me-up to boost my flagging spirits right now.) 

i was a little leery of ebay cosmetics at first, but recently i've had to search for some old faves that got discontinued... so far i haven't had any problems.  i usually "sand" off the top layer with a kleenex or qtip before i use it.  it can't be any more unsantitary than trying on the samples at sephora!
missmonster
on 2/5/09 2:18 pm, edited 2/5/09 2:18 pm - in the house by the cemetary, CA
lilmisspetunia
on 4/10/10 4:57 pm - Northern, CA
I <3 MAC eye shadows and pigments! I can't use their foundation as I have sensitive skin, but I have and use just about everything else. I would steer clear of buying MAC cosmetics on eBay, as they tend to be fake.
LilMissPetunia 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Yellow/Olive undertones!
Dana G. · 1 replies · 966 views
Arbonne
Diamond Girl · 0 replies · 739 views
i am a cosmetic junkie
nancy G. · 2 replies · 368 views