cds

deborah Husted
on 1/25/04 7:25 am - painted post, ny
I have come up with a great craft for those anoying internet cds. Buy candles at the $1 store center them and put lace arown edge of disk the decorate with whatever. I use dry and silk flowers. Theyr are awsome.I sold a lot this summer at garage sales, I just wanted to share with you all! god bless
Darlilly1313
on 3/6/04 3:22 pm - WV
Thanks Deborah ! this is a great idea,I use those cds for reflecters in my driveway.Darleen
Faye O.
on 3/30/04 8:06 am - Middleport, OH
That is so cool...do you watch Carol Duvall? She had a recent show with crafts for those old cd's...this would be a good one to submit to her "Shoebox" at HGTV. Those cd's are so annoying...but I hate to throw them in the trash. I'm going to try this. Thanks again! Faye O.
Debi628
on 6/3/04 6:43 am - Lorton, va
That is a great idea. I've seen people use them as coasters.
lynnlassiter
on 6/28/04 10:16 pm - Spencer, WV
They're also good in the garden and fruit tress to keep away the critters. Hanging on fishing line, they swing in the breeze and the reflection scares the critters off.
Joni Just Joni
on 11/19/04 2:34 pm - Sheffield, AL
This may be a bit wild for some, but I used those free CD's in my house in Florida by glueing them to the ceiling. You know how the backs of them are mirrored? Well, I glued them all over my bedroom ceiling and had a mirrored ceiling. In some of the CD's, where the hole is, I screwed in cup hooks and hung fairy ornaments with clear fishing line so it looked like I had fairies flying around my room. Ok, so it never got into Better Homes and Gardens, but I liked it. I think it scared a few people...had them wondering just how freaky I was!
Stephanie S.
on 6/20/05 1:50 am - Wellington, FL
ya know, I actually like the mirrored thing... I had some people look at us strangely when we moved because the apartment we were living in had actual mirrors on the ceiling when we moved in. NO, that is NOT why we moved there! Anyway, we got teased by aquite a few of our friends who were helping us move.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Customized Hairbow holders :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 644 views
Does anyone have.....
MaryMargaretG · 1 replies · 529 views
Yarn yarn yarn!
Donna B. · 6 replies · 652 views
Crafts???
donewithdiets · 1 replies · 604 views