Does this Dating Forum get Responses?

labuttr
on 3/30/11 1:50 pm - Mattoon, IL
Just wondering if anyone has had luck with this dating forum? Doesn't seem like there is any traffic?

Just wondering if it did, or if people use a dating site such as Plenty of Fish or Match on Singles net?
Live Life, Have Fun, and Be YOURSELF !!!
WouldYouEva
on 11/25/11 12:27 pm - Laurel, MD
 Plenty of Fish is HORRIBLE! The matches I got were guys looking for a fast hook-up, not a relationship. I'm not opposed to fun and games, but if all you want it a fast hook-up, there are sites for that.

I'm not real happy right now with OKCupid, but I do have a date Tuesday night with a guy on there. Overall, it's been disappointing, it's guys who don't want to meet  up, or have lots of issues. Oh, and can't forget (wish I could!) the foot fetishists.

I'm told any free site is going to be full of folks lying about their current relationship so they can get some on the side. I hate the idea of paying $120 to join a pay site, but maybe that's the key to getting matched up with someone who taking dating seriously.
HW (2005) 320; Pre-NoS 298; SW (2010) 265; SurgWt: 257, CW: 210.2                 
Most Active