Continuous Blood Sugar Monitor

Jack_Fabulous
on 8/9/20 10:19 pm - VA
VSG on 02/16/12

I am overweight and have uncontrolled diabetes. A few days ago, I installed a continuous glucose monitor on my body. I didn't realize what I was getting myself into. It takes a blood glucose reading every five minutes and displays it on my phone. I am a food addict, so my emotions dictate when and what I eat. There is conflict between my brain wanting to eat, in effect get high on food, and the empirical data on my phone showing there is no biological reason for me to stuff my face with ice cream. The monitor has made it very stressful knowing exactly how unhealthy I am and how my behaviors need to change.

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/20 5:56 am

I would recommend trying to read a review about the halki diabetes review.

olehvgrn
on 10/15/22 3:05 pm

It's sad, but you should monitor your sugar levels

olehvgrn
on 10/16/22 2:24 am

But you need it...

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/22 1:23 pm, edited 10/23/22 7:42 pm

I have just found out I have diabetes, and I am looking for all the info about it. I think I can't eat cereal anymore... I am also going to buy trulicity online soon, and I hope that it will help me with my condition. What do you think about it? I feel very upset and worried and don't know what to do...

EODprincess06
on 8/21/23 12:34 pm

I asked my PCM to prescribe a CGM and she refused because I am not insulin reliant. I take metformin three times a day and last month Doc put me on trulicity. I am constantly checking my sugar and keep a detailed log. I think for me it would be a great tool.

Hang in there ?

Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dry Mouth Substitute
Kayla_Davis1 · 1 replies · 162 views
Leg Stent, T1 Diabetes
AW · 0 replies · 492 views
Want sugar
jfak7670 · 2 replies · 833 views