Turned them down

Brianna
on 10/9/06 1:13 am - Lebanon, PA
OK, I am nuts, I was offered my old job back, but after careful consideration turned them down. I miss dispatching way more then I thought I would.. it really gets in your blood! BUT when I thought of going back, knowing the people I would be working with, second shift has the ones with attitude problems towards the guys in the field and they are just flat out miserable people and after a while, that would wear on me and bring me down then I would be miserable too, and I am a happy person by nature.. and since I beleive everything happens for a reason.. not taking my old job back has worked out in the romance dept too.. I met a reat guy on line and he lives in the same town!! he works day shift and if I had taken second, we would never have time together.. we are having a great time together, and I am enjoying the work I do for now.. so it is all good!!!
HarvestMoon1974
on 10/11/06 12:44 pm - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14
Like you said, everything happens for a reason. It sounds like you were meant to meet this guy online. My best friend met her husband that way 8 years ago. I think you did the right thing for yourself by turning them down. The right job will come along soon. Have fun in your new relationship Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone Still Here??
CathyO911 · 0 replies · 435 views
OMG!! A dispatcher board...
aemusevi · 1 replies · 788 views
Hi Everyone
CMFitzpatrick · 0 replies · 384 views