25 YRS I'VE BEEN TELLING THOSE GUYS/GALS WHERE TO GO!!! *S*

PSAPER
on 9/3/04 6:49 am - OROVILLE, CA
HI THERE, A ROOM FOR THOSE OF US WHO SAVE LIVES AND NOW SAVING OUR OWN LIFE. I AM JUST STARTING OUT. OPEN RNY CONSULT DATE 9-13-04. JUST WANTED TO SAY HOWDY. HOWDY!!!!!! GWEN
Dinka Doo
on 9/5/04 7:47 am - Medford, OR
Hi Gwen! Nice to "meet" you! The board has been really slow lately but we wax and wane. Congrats on your upcoming consult! I hope you find everything goes really smoothly for you. My insurance wouldn't pay, so I had to take it south of the border. I'm close to 6 months out and battling to see 80 lbs (1 pound away ARGH!) down. I have another 95 to go from here. While I'm here - how is everyone's holiday weekend going? Anyone else working a boatload of overtime? They can't call me in tonight though....because I'm already scheduled! I was queen of the mva's last night, one being a fatal, poss end up double fatal and the other almost a fatal but miraculously the guy survived. And people wonder why I don't travel on holidays!!! Hope everyone has a mellow weekend. It's much better to be overstaffed waiting for tragedy than to be understaffed and coping with it!!! Dina
Pam B.
on 9/8/04 3:06 am - Jackson, NC
Dinka!!!!!!!!! New pic!!!!!! It is beautiful! Congrats on your success.....I wish you plenty more. Good to hear from you & even better to know that you are doing so well! Pam
Pam B.
on 9/8/04 3:05 am - Jackson, NC
Hi Gwen! I wish you the very best on your journey! I am so excited for you. I had surgery on may 24th, right now, I am down 70 lbs. I amazed on a daily basis! I am finding bones that I was sure I had, but had never felt before. Congrats on 25 years in this business!!!!!!! Hope to hear more from you soon.......like as soon as you go to consult!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone Still Here??
CathyO911 · 0 replies · 436 views
OMG!! A dispatcher board...
aemusevi · 1 replies · 789 views
Hi Everyone
CMFitzpatrick · 0 replies · 386 views