Live in Northeast Georgia and looking

atenusa
on 3/12/07 6:55 am - Hiawassee, GA
I live in Northeast Georgai area and lost my Boston Terrier to cancer of the stomach and am looking for another, I can not afford very much money to buy one as I am paying the vet monthly payments for her final 4 weeks of care. And I am on disability. I cry alot. I will give a good loving safe home to a Boston Terrier. And it will be kept in the house accept to go to potty and for walks on a lease with me. If any one knows of on please email me at [email protected]. Thanks Lynda a Boston Terrier lover
atenusa
on 3/15/07 5:26 am - Hiawassee, GA
I found me a sweet spayed Boston Terrier and she gets along with my 2 older dogs, too. But, now my mother wants me out of the house. So I will be moving AGAIN, this is the thrid time she has put me out of HER HOUSE, and I pray it will be the last time, burn once, shame on me, burn twice, shame on you, but I let it happen for the third and final time. She knows how upset I have been with the loss of Hope, my other Boston who died of cancer of the stomach. But she says no more dogs. So if I have to, to keep my sanity and my furbabies I will leave. She is abuseive to me and to her dogs. She has pulled a knife on me and hit me on the head while I was reading, I was taking an on line computer course for vet assiting, and just sitting reading my book and bang up the side of the head she goes. I will not hit her, but I told her I would call the law if she hit me any more. So PLEASE say a prayer that I find a place by the 3rd of April to move to with me and my furbabies. God bless all of you. Love, Lynda
Most Active
Recent Topics