Hello Everyone!

blessing4u
on 11/15/07 11:43 pm - Jeffersonville, IN
My goodness it has been a long time since I have been on this website! I guess life's priorities got in the way! Now I am taking some time out each day for myself! Dogs and animals has long been one of my interests. I am currently serving as VP and Educator for the Collie Club of KY and as a Founder and Contributor for a huge new website called Cagora. Of course my involvement is primarily in the animals area! lol! Should any of you be interested in checking out this family friendly site, it is brand new and needs your contributions and support! Free to Join! You can add photos, videos, articles, join forums, and soon to be added voice and text chatrooms. You can even join communities for you additional interests! Please note: As this is a new website of some 20,000 webpages, you will find some of the pages are still being imported to the live site and will be available very soon. The website address to the Dogs Community is: http://dogs.cagora.com/go/aluv4dogs If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Greer
Most Active
Recent Topics