sheltie and bully lover

mzcuz716
on 1/16/04 7:11 pm - Fort Polk, LA
Hi everyone, I too love sheltie I am a proud mom of a 9yr old blue merle sheltie, he is the 2nd one for me the first was a sable and white female which passed after her 11th birthday but she was wonderful!! Right now we are looking for an english bulldog we are orginally from AThens, Ga home of the UGA bulldogs and hubby is in the ARmy here at Fort Leonard Wood,MO and really wants a white or almost totally white bulldog but wow they are expensive, any help from you guys out there would be wonderful. Thanks and take care, Giovanna
Joyce S.
on 1/19/04 12:02 am - Mancelona, MI
You will love a english bulldog. I have a female and she is my baby. She is 6 yrs old. Fun to have around. I don't know what I would do with out her. There was a 2 yr old male in the paper for $875. I told my hubby about him but he said no cause he used to raise bulldogs and two is to many. There is alot of care to a English bulldog. I never thought about how much a baby they are. They can't have table scraps they choke on them. Their mouths are bigger than their throats. I have to watch what I give my girl. She sleeps most of the time and snores. Joyce
mzcuz716
on 1/19/04 1:33 am - Fort Polk, LA
Yeah they are big babies, that is what my husband loves about them, keep me posted if you find one that someone is wanting to let go, we don't have much money to buy one but it would be loved and spoiled!
Most Active
Recent Topics