White English BullDogs

BullDog Lady
on 2/5/04 9:38 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
White English Bulldog lady here!! I love my dogs. My husband and I raise them here in southeast Alabama. Currently we have 2 females and a male with (1) litter due in less than a month. I also have a chihu/****z-uh dogs.....she is just as precious as she can be at 5 months old. Becky
mzcuz716
on 2/10/04 6:31 am - Fort Polk, LA
Hi, Becky, we too are in love with the white english bulldog! We are from Ga, home of the University of Ga, "Bulldogs", we are stationed here at Fort Leonard Wood, MO where my husband is in the Army, when are your pups due and how much do you charge for them? Thanks and good luck on your wl journey. Giovanna
Linda H.
on 2/25/04 5:41 am - Lincoln, NE
Congratulations on your new babies. I raise mini schnauzers. I think I get just as excited about new puppies as I would over a new grandchild. Puppies are so much fun. We always miss them when they are all sold, but know we will have more. I also have 1 male and 2 females. Hope to live in the country one day so we can have more. The city I live in now only allows 3 dogs over the age of 6 months. Good Luck! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics