Love my Yorkie

DSBorg
on 2/25/04 2:52 am - Scottsville, VA
A couple of years ago, we found this adorable little full bred yorkie at the local shelter. We were there when they brought her in and learned about the life that she had had. Someone had found her on the interstate with a broken leg. They had taken her in but could no longer keep her due to moving to a new apartment that would not allow pets I'm very sad for them but so happy for us. She has become our little joy. We have 3 cats that think that Pookie is one of them. She has congestive heart failure, so when papa and I take our medicine, she takes hers also. Sometimes she has a build up of fluids and her papa and I take turns staying up with her after giving her additional medicine. Does anyone else out there have any yorkies or know where we might get another little bundle of joy?
Jean G.
on 4/21/04 5:36 am - Bradenton, Fl
As a matter a fact,I Love yorkies! I have six and have just started breeding them. My first litter is due in the first part of June,but alas they are all already sold. My Yorkies names are as follows Beignet, Jolie (what a doll she is. She is the one that is pregnet.) Angelle, (she is only three pounds) Zoe, Skyler, and DeSha( she is only 2.5 pounds) they are my happiness right now.I hope you are able to find one. I do know of a breeder that lives by my If you are intrested let me know. Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics