Pommy Mommy "On Board"

ggamron
on 3/16/04 9:16 am - Golden Valley, AZ
I have two Poms. One is almost 4 years old, he's my Bugsy and then the other will be three months old on the 21st of March, she's my Kaitie Bear. Any other Pommy Mommies here?
Redomey
on 4/6/04 4:45 am - Evart, MI
hi gatle yes im a pommy mommy too lol i have a little boy hes just 8 months and an old woman lol she is 9 and was abused i just got her a couple of months ago they are spoiled brats lol Dani
Tiffany N.
on 4/15/04 1:29 pm - Decatur, IL
Hi! I'm a Pommy Mommy to a little brat. He is 6 years old and red in color. Thinks he is WAY bigger than he is. Barks at the phone and ANYONE coming in or out of our house. Then he turns around and can be the biggest baby. I can not even go to the bathroom without him right by my feet. He has a fluffy bone that is his favorite toy and can't go anywhere without it. He is really my first dog ever and I am so in love with this dog that my husband knows if it comes down to him or the dog...Hubby is OUTTA here. Tiffany
BonBon
on 4/16/04 1:32 am - Oak Creek, WI
Hello Pommy Mommy, I am the mother to "Babycakes" an 11 year old Pom that I am totally in love with! She is so very sweet and precious and our baby. She learned quickly to do her job in a cat liter box and is very faithful especially since we live in Wisconsin. We are truly blessed! She has a 17 year old cat as a buddy and they are best of friends. When Babycakes wants a treat she will show us her tummy first for us to pet! Well, hope to hear from you soon! Bon
Carolyn S.
on 4/27/04 11:56 pm - El Dorado, AR
I love Poms. I kept my daughter's Toy Pom for 3 years. His name was Snuggles. I got so attached to him. He was the best guard dog, and had no idea he only weighed 4 lbs. Well she finished school and took my dog with her. I bought a female Pom named Crickett in Febraury. She is a little heathen. She chewed a hole in the seat of my husband's underwear last week. He was not a happy camper. Hopefully she will outgrow some of her bad habits.
DAWN K.
on 6/23/04 2:38 pm - GLEN BURNIE, MD
HI GAYLE I HAVE A MINI POM HE IS ALMOST 7 MONTHS OLD HE WEIGHS IN AT A BIG 3LBS. HE THINKS HE OWNS THE HOUSE AND HE DOES HE HAS EVERYONE WRAPPED. HE HAS A 14 Y/O DOBIE/LAB MIX AS A BIG SISTER AND LOVES HER SO MUCH HE CLEANS HER TEETH AFTER EACH MEAL. HE LOVES THE WATER AND MAN WHEN IT RAINS HE LOSSES HIS MIND TO GET OUTSIDE AND RUN IN IT. WE RECENTLY SHAVED HIM DOWN FOR THE SUMMER AND HE LOOKS LIKE A HAILESS FOX WITH A BIG TAIL. BUT BOY HE IS A SWEET HEART. I AM SO GLAD I MADE THE INVESTMENT TO GET HIM.GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUDDLES OF JOY.
Most Active
Recent Topics