Chocolate Lab Lover

clpeltier
on 5/1/04 6:44 am - Howell, MI
I have an 11-month-old chocolate labrador named Fudge. He is just the sweetest dog I have ever known! He sleeps with my DH & I every night, between us with his head on the pillow just like a human.
Andrea K.
on 6/2/04 8:26 pm - Tyler, TX
HI Christine, We also have a choco lab. But alas she isn't mine. She belongs to my son and his wife. They are in the Navy and have been stationed in Iceland for the next 3 years, so "grandma" has the dogs for that time. lThe other is a black dobie/lab mix and both are well behaved and loveable. I have a border collie. the choco lab is Sabrina, dobie is Tanna and collie is Cleo. We also have 3 cats inside, 2 siamese brothers Max and Rex and one striped tabby Spencer. my sons dogs were always kept inside because of where they lived, but now they have a fenced 1/2 acre yard with trees and I love watching them "tree" the squirrel. Poor squirrel. They'll jump at the bottom of the tree and bark, so I'll call them in the house so the poor squirrel has a chance to run out of the yard and up the tree that he lives in. They will sit at t he patio door watching him run across the yard, chompin at the bit to get out, so as soon as the squirrel is on the other side of the fence, I'll let them out and they zoom over and bark at him. He just sits there as if he's laughing at them. It has brought me a lot of pleasure watching all these creatures.
clpeltier
on 6/3/04 5:38 am - Howell, MI
Aren't animals wonderful? I also have 5 cats in addition to my darling Fudge. Fudge turned 1 on May 18 and we celebrated by buying him an ice cream at the local ice cream shop. They have a 'doggie dish' that is especially for dogs & they put a dog biscuit on top. So cute. I took him to the groomer for the first time yesterday. He was not a happy camper when he came home, but he looked so cute with the little bandana around his neck. I love my furbabies!
Most Active
Recent Topics