Pugs

droush
on 5/1/04 3:28 pm - Indianapolis, In
Hi , I have Pugs also and I have 2 females that are having babys. I haven't had surgery yet I'm doing weightloss for insurance. So if anyone could tell which one is best and why that would help out so much . Thank you
carlaruth
on 5/5/04 12:45 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Which one of what? Pugs? Surgeries? Insurance companies? Weight loss methods?
droush
on 5/5/04 1:57 pm - Indianapolis, In
I was talking about the surgerys, is the RNY the best ? I was just asking what everyone else thought about it .
carlaruth
on 5/5/04 2:24 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Oh! Sorry about that. I can be a little dense sometimes. I have not had my surgery yet, but I have opted for the laparoscopic RNY. It seems to be the "gold standard" of weight loss surgeries, and appears to be very effective with a low complication rate. I considered the lap band, but the weight loss is slower and averages less overall. Also, the band is made of silicone and my sister nearly died from her silicone breast implants because her immune system is such that her body rejected them. So I'm afraid of implanting any silicone into my body as I personally don't think it's safe for me given that my immune system is probably similar to my sister's. So that's why I chose the lap RNY. Which surgery are you leaning toward?
droush
on 5/7/04 1:23 pm - Indianapolis, In
I had talked to the weightloss center and they said that I could see the surgeon in the middle of Sept. and the Laparoscopic RNY is the one the surgeon does, so I have looked up and printed everything I could find out about it and I can't wait now I'm so happy.
Michelle L.
on 6/11/04 4:39 am - Warren, MI
I want a Pug !! They're my favorite! I'm also waiting to have the surgery. Have my consult 6-16. Good luck to you!
KBlough10
on 8/19/04 1:06 am - Williamsburg, PA
Hello Dawn!!! I have a pug also! She is a handful & a half! Her name is Skittles. She will be 2 in October. Also, my mother was a Roush. Go figure!!! I am having my surgery on August 30th, 2004. Hope you are doing well!!! Have you had your surgery yet??? Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics