Chihuahuas

Shrinking W.
on 5/3/04 3:44 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi, I have 6 Chi's. Cherokee, Casey, Corey, Caleb, Joey & Jenny. Corey, Caleb, Joey & Jenny were rescues. I did have another one but my friend needed a furbaby and he went to live with her. I miss him much but I do have visiting privileges.
Michelle L.
on 6/11/04 4:36 am - Warren, MI
I have 2 Chi's: Reesie and Chelsea, both were rescues, too. Reesie was here first and she thinks she owns the house. The other two dogs can't go anywhere with her following them and keeping them in line. She's a tough boss!
Shrinking W.
on 6/11/04 8:58 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Michelle I know just what you are saying. These little guys can have really big 'tudes. I'm trying really hard to make mine think I am the boss but they don't believe it for an instance. My boys are the calm ones but all my girls (Cherokee, Casey & Jenny) feel it is their rightful place to be boss and sometimes they have words on that issue. Chihuahuas are so delightful little characters that I'm thrilled to have 6!!!
Michelle L.
on 6/17/04 11:39 am - Warren, MI
SW, I know about their tudes. I'd like to find one more!
mabeline J.
on 6/18/04 1:43 pm - oaklanD, ca
My handsome chi is named Biggie. He is a long hair. He is so smart and loving. He's so considerate of my present apartment living. The little prince is so quiet! When we go over to my family members house- that is when he decides to speak sonnets. He really has been a wonderful support through it all. If I add to our happy home it will be a chinese crested powder puff. I think that would be a good match for Biggie.
BullDog Lady
on 7/1/04 12:39 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
HI there! I can certainly relate, l;et me tell you. I have a chi/****zuh mix. She is the most sweetest animal there is . Angel can be a lil devil thouigh when she wants if she dont get her way. When I come home from work in the afternoon she gives me so much love and kisses. I most defintly would not give anything for her. Hubby and I hope to breed her soon. Becky
lisageo
on 8/19/04 8:57 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I have 4 chihuahuas. They are Suzie she is 7, Tasha she is 5, Ginny she is 9mths, and Jack he is 1. I also have 2 pomeranians named Oreo and Pepper and a ****er Spaniel named Raven. Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics