any shar-pei lovers out there

us2bfat C.
on 8/9/04 10:15 pm - selden, NY
i hardly ever see anyone with shar-peis i have 3 of them the mother and her two daughters
IrishLady52
on 8/19/04 6:26 pm - Reeds Springs, MO
Yes, I do love them...I have pics of them and books, but not any..I have 2 mini doxies....LOL... Someday when I meet my knight in shining armor and marry again...will have them!! Debbie R.
Mechelle J
on 8/30/04 10:51 pm - Manchester, KY
I have a shar pei. She will be a mini. I wanted to keep her and breed because she has blue and flowered in her genes, but hubby says no. If any one is interested, please email me at [email protected] I only want back what I paid for her. She is a sweet puppy and almost housebroke.
Marlene M.
on 9/20/04 4:25 am - Centralia, WA
Hi, I have a mini blue male sharpei, I used to have a breeding pair named Jules and Indi. A fawn and black standard, I just love this breed! You have three right now! thats so cool! I imagine you have your hands full then. I'd love to hear more about your brood! I want another one, but I guess when God wants me to have one he will present me with one again. Same with this surgery. I wish every day, I could go ahead and do it. I guess I am making myself sick with wanting what I can't seem to have,.... another sharpei and weight loss surgery! Lol anyway, glad to see another shar pei lover out there! HAve a nice day! Ronda Marlene McKee
Most Active
Recent Topics