New web site!

Kimberly A.
on 8/31/04 5:14 pm - Fresno, CA
This place is neat. You can ask a question and get an answer for free! It has a guest book, some photo albums and some really good help on pet training! (No I dont mean to toot my own horn) But please check it out it is nice! http://thetreatbag.blogspot.com
Jo Anne C.
on 9/15/04 6:15 am - Calabasas, CA
Alright, so how do I get the e-mail address so I can ask a couple of questions? I have a six month old, Toy Poodle, I was told, (she kinda does not look like a Poodle). I also have a 7 or 8 year old toy Poodle that I rescued last December, 2002. Coco, the puppy, was house broken, for while, I thought. Coco is now, I noticed pooping and once in a while peeing in the house. When Coco was very young, we did the crate thing than progresed to the bathroom and finally a doggy door, tht she seems to love. Does anybody have any idea of what I can do about it? Also, both dogs have been sleeping with me since I got them. Now I think my sleep is being a bit compromised, with them scratching and wanting to snuggle up right next to me almost right on top of me. How can I move them to their own beds so they will stay and not feel rejected? Thanks, ~ Jo Anne ~
Jo Anne C.
on 9/18/04 9:44 am - Calabasas, CA
Hi ~ Thank you for answering my question. I just today checked my home e-mail and there was your help. Great! Coco's going in the house seems sporatic. Sometimes when I am home and sometimes when I am out. I may try a larger crate again though, that sh can see out of. Bambi is more dominant. She is very possesive of me and her territory. The two do tend to jump in front of eachother at the doggy door. Also, I forgot to mention, Max, my daughters 120lb. English Lab likes to lay on the patio where the doggy door is. Bambi is fine with Max, she intimidates him. Coco tries to play with him but come to think of it she may feel a bit intimidated. Coco seems somewhat skiddish, not much but a bit. Whenever Bambi or Max bark, Coco runs under the bed. She has not, as of yet found her bark. I will try the bed suggestiion. I think it is as difficult for me as for them, but if I put the blanket or blankets and beds near my bed, it may be easier for all of us. I'll let you know, how it goes when I get up the nerve to follow through. thank You again so very much for the much needed help. Who would think that a message board for WLS people would provide help with dog training. Have a really great weekend, ~ Jo Anne ~
Most Active
Recent Topics