Do You Need A Devoted Dog?

z3rusty
on 9/5/04 4:24 am - Tarpon Springs, FL
Chewie Chalupa is a reddish long-hair chihuahua male, age 3, 4 lbs. who needs his own person to love! He is fearless and protective, loving & loyal, but he needs to be the one pet in your life. Chewie will walk for hours on a leash and listen to your most exciting or troubled day. His owner should be single and live alone. No one will burglarize you and you will never be lonely. He will "go" outside if you let him out 20-40 min. after eating. Chewie is neutered/healthy & has had all his shots. However, when company comes, you must be willing to crate Chewie because he is a rescue dog & is afraid. No exceptions to this! I have owned Chewie for 2 years and he has become possessive of my attention. Currently he no longer allows my others pets to come into the house from lightning storms or snow. Chewie needs his own person to love! Are you this person? If you are this special person, phone 859-333-7716 or reach me at [email protected]. Serious inquiries only!
Patticake
on 11/27/04 5:05 pm - Wichita, KS
@ months ago I adopted a dog that sounds similiar to yours. He bit everybody and hated other dogs. He had been at a shelter for over a year. He is 10 so was a hard to adopt out dog. He now sleeps in the bed with my husband and I, absolutely loves all of those smooches, it was obvious he had never had any, and likes people, but only on his terms. I crate him when company comes just so he doesn't get overwhelmed.He even has taken to my 11 yr ld granddaughter, at first all he did was bite her. Now she can pick him and brush him and he climbs up in her lap for smooches. If you cannot find him ahome, why are you looking, again, I might be willing to give it a try. Just gotta figure out how to get him to Arkansas. Bye the way, are your other dogs Chihuahuas? They are a persnickity breed and seem to only like other Chihuahuaas. Pat
Most Active
Recent Topics