maltese lovers

terri R.
on 9/17/04 11:43 am - huntsville, AL
my little angels i have 3 but i have given one of them to my daughter who lives next door. she couldnt live without her. just wondering if there are any maltese lovers out here. love to all
Chas J.
on 10/1/04 12:07 am - Southeastern, MO
Hello, i know your post was a while ago but i just now came across this board. I have a beautiful boy Maltese. He is my best friend. His name is Sammy and i dont know what i would do without him, He is definitly a mommas boy. He is a little bigger than the average maltese at a whopping 16 pounds but he looks just like the littler ones. He is all boy too so i have to keep his hair cut very short or else he gets mats very bad. I am having surgery on Monday and will be in the hospital til thursday, i am very worried how he will do without me. i have only left him overnight a few times and he does not eat or go to the bathroom so i hope he does ok. Hopefully we can talk later, chas
terri R.
on 10/15/04 12:24 pm - huntsville, AL
HOW DID YOUR SURGERY GO? HOW ARE YOU FEELING? LUCK TO YOUR NEW LIFE. HOW DID YOUR BABY DO?
Chas J.
on 10/19/04 12:23 am - Southeastern, MO
Hello again Terri, my surgery went just fine with no complications. I am feeling good. My Sammy did very well, better than what i thought, but he was soooooooo excited when i got home, I have a hard time keeping him off my lap but i give in a least once a day. Anyway thanks for checking on me. chas
teri3367us
on 10/15/04 12:08 pm - McChord AFB, WA
Hi Terri, My name is Terri also. I have one very spoiled little boy here. His name is shadow and the name is fitting for him. I cant go anywhere with him being right at my heels. He just turn 3 this september and I cant even imagine what I would do without him. I am hoping someday to be able to afford him a playmate. hehehe.
terri R.
on 10/15/04 12:22 pm - huntsville, AL
IT IS SO NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO LOVE THEIR BABIES AS MUCH AS I DO. TOBY IS MY MALE HE WEIGHS IN AT A WHOPPING 10 POUNDS, CRICKET IS A SPAYED FEMALE WHO IS ONLY HALF MALTESE AND WEIGHES 4 AND A HALF POUNDS. HER DADDY WAS A CHIUAHUA,( SPELLED THAT ALL WRONG). MY FEMALE IS THE ONE I GAVE MY DAUGHTER SHE IS 1 AND A HALF NOW AND IS GOING INTO HEAT HOPFULLY WE WILL HAVE SOME PUPPIES BY XMAS. I DONT KNOW IF I WILL SELL ANY OF THEM OR NOT I KNOW I WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM AND NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM UP. LOVE TO ALL TERRI
Most Active
Recent Topics