Rosco, 5yr old Mini-Schnauzer needs home ASAP - DFW, TX

Amelia K.
on 9/23/04 6:31 am - Richardson, TX
Our 5 year-old miniature schnauzer, Rosco, is in need of a new home ASAP. My husband and I are moving for our new jobs after a long period of unemployment. Sadly, we cannot take our dogs with us and we are seeking homes for them by October 1. We're heartbroken about losing our babies, but are hoping to find homes and families for Rosco and his brother (a rat terrier named Smokey). Rosco is a 5-year-old male miniature schnauzer, salt and pepper colored. He loves to play and loves to be outside. He's a lap dog, indeed, and gives you little kisses now and then. He loves to chase the ball and the bone and the frisbee, so he would do best in a home with people who would give him tons of opportunities to play. As a boy dog, he does mark a bit, but we've broken him of doing it in the house and he's not marked anything in the house in about 2 years. He does mark outside, which is pretty normal. He's not agressive with other dogs, but he has never been around cats, so I'm not sure how he'd do with that. He was crate trained as a puppy, and sleeps on his very own blanket at night. He likes kids, but would probably be best in a home with school-aged children or older, as he can be a bit of a barker when he is happy and excited. He is due for his yearly checkup and shots, my husband and I haven't been able to take him in (his last shots were May of 2003) as money has been VERY tight. He's very healthy, but has a mild case of what the vet says is doggie psoriasis - it's not being treated, persay, as it's not that bad. Rosco likes his hair short and he loves to go to the puppy spa. We are located in NE Fort Worth. If you'd be interested in meeting Rosco, please contact me. We have already contacted local rescues who have not been able to help. Oh - and here are a couple pics of Rosco >> http://the-amelia.com/rosco2.jpg and http://the-amelia.com/rosco1.jpg
Most Active
Recent Topics