Recent Posts

Jason W.
on 11/17/14 4:07 am - Ione, CA
Topic: RE: german short hair dogs

I would be interested in a female pup after my surgery and recovery.

Sondra J. S.
on 2/4/13 9:20 am - Show Low, AZ
Topic: RE: Any other Toy Poodle owners?

I now have a little girl white Toy Poodle and a red Pomeranian. they are 6 and 15

lizybird
on 2/2/13 11:12 pm - Tamarac, FL

I love the toys also.  I have brown one.  5 years old Cindy is her name.

darlenegirl05
on 7/24/11 2:14 am - CA
Topic: RE: german short hair dogs
how much do you charge for a breeding? I would like to breed my female for the first time this year.
codlover
on 10/23/10 7:39 am - Celina, OH
Topic: Are you looking to adopt a dog?
Check out aplmercer.com
Better half works with this no kill group and they do transports to the Toledo, Ohio area several times a month.
They have have pure breeds as well as great mutts. We have three and they rule the house.
Jim from Celina   328 Pounds...GONE !!!!!      
2novemberboys
on 8/17/10 7:51 am
Topic: RE: Pug lover?
I, too, am owned by a pug. Gracie is my princess, the daughter I never had!  She runs the show at our house.  She's getting on in years and it does my heart so good when she takes a spell and does the mad pug run through the house.  You all know what I'm talking about, right?
Cynthia A.
on 8/7/10 1:11 am - Riverside, CA
Topic: RE: My 17 1/2 year old ****apoo died yesterday
You are so blessed to have had your precious baby for so longer. I too have lost children but i keep them alive in my thoughts and prayers.
Cindy        
codlover
on 8/2/10 7:44 pm - Celina, OH
Topic: RE: any other pom owners
I have a little girl named Cuddlies. she is the Queen of the house at about 7lbs. She is a rescue as are my other 2 dogs. They are a pain sometimes but I am too.(they told me so!!)

Jim from Celina
get_cusp
on 3/3/10 4:42 pm
 I have a 2 year old poodle too :-)
agilityrulz
on 2/14/10 9:47 pm - TX
Topic: RE: Any one out there compete in dog Agility??
I hope that you are feeling well and recovering.  Since I am now 13 months out I am doing great, unfortunately we have stopped competeing in Agility.  My sheltie tore his achiles tendon and my husband decided that he didn't like the politics that was going on in the group we trained with.  I may start using his Aussie but I have not decided yet.

What kind of dog do you have and what level are you at?  My sheltie and I were 1 Q away in each class in AKC from Excellent B when he hurt his leg and needed to be retired due to his injury. 

Best of luck with your recovery and showing in agility.

Most Active
Recent Topics