DOLL COLLECTORS UNIT!!

HAPPYNOW
on 7/30/04 12:58 pm - OH
HERE I AM AN AVID DOLL COLLECTOR... OF 99% LLOYD MIDDLETON AND THEN A COULPE ODDS AND ENDS... I LOVE DOLLIES AND DIDN'T START COLLECTING THEM UNTIL 2000 SINCE THEN I PROBABLY HAVE GOTTEN 30 DOLLIES TO DRESS UP AND HUG!! AND I AM ONLY 52..
Rebekah M.
on 8/14/04 6:17 am - Framingham, MA
Hi, there. I am an avid doll collector too...I've been collecting since I was a teen...I have about 85, maybe more, dolls. I primarily collect bisque dolls, but have several composite, cloth, wood, etc dolls. In fact, just this weekend I picked up a WWI Japanese cariacture doll and a German Kewpie doll. Nice to know there are others out there! -Rebekah
Melissa S
on 9/11/04 3:38 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Hi there! I am a LM collector also! Don't ya love them?
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/05 1:47 pm
I collect Sashas, American Girl, Ginnys and various others. They are play dolls because I am so afraid of breaking the china doll style. I like their sturdy construction...especially Sasha dolls...they're built to last..they can even stand on their heads :D Well..glad to know there are other doll collectors here
Lindy L.
on 5/18/05 12:35 pm - Duluth, MN
I love collecting dolls and have gotten most of mine on Ebay. My favorites are the 50's dolls. I have Bonnie Braids, several Tiny Tears, Shirley Temple dolls, Chatty Cathy and Saucy Walkers. I have one little Sasha doll and a Patty Playpal. Sometimes I wonder if I am in my second childhood but if that is the case, it sure is fun. It looks like it has been awhile since anyone posted a message here. That is really too bad because it is nice to connect with other doll lovers. I wonder if anyone will read this...... Linda.....
Robin C.
on 6/23/05 2:44 pm - Mobile, AL
I have some Madam's and Effanbee's. I have one 1920 doll that is a composition doll. She's beautiful! Crazing but still in wonderful condition. I do a lot of ebay...in fact that is where all my dolls except my porcelain's came from.......I'm giving those away because my x gave some to me. I know stupid huh.......You'd have to know him to understand what I'm saying. LOL. I have my dolls all through my house. My two boys are creeped by them and say they have a fear of them getting them when they're asleep, LOL. I've never let them watch a horror movie so I don't know where they get this from, lol. Robin PS> I'm 30 and I still go in the toy section and when I see a doll that is absolutely beautiful........mainly the barbies I want to cry, lol. I'm so serious!
cootie
on 4/15/10 4:06 am - Portland, OR
Here I am, necromancing a five year old thread!  (Hope that's okay.  If not, please delete

I collect asian ball jointed dolls and was wondering if anyone else does, too!

I love all dolls, though.  My husband and son don't quite get it.  In fact, dear son refuses to walk down the "girl" aisles at the toy store.  Maybe he's afraid he'll catch cooties...
Most Active
Recent Topics
I collect 15-16" Fashion Dolls
Lori S. · 0 replies · 652 views
Need some help
Kathy *. · 1 replies · 377 views
DOLL COLLECTORS UNIT!!
HAPPYNOW · 5 replies · 870 views
Barbie collector
cindy · 3 replies · 578 views