Diana Cox

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 8:19 am
Diana Cox has been banned from this website?  Well, gee, thanks alot, OH.  You've hurt more than you've helped.
larra
on 12/18/11 10:36 am - bay area, CA
My favorite part of these moderation letters is about how people are violating the "sanctity" of OH.

Sanctity - definition - holines, saintliness or godliness - the quality or state of being holy or sacred.

Either someone thinks very highly of themselves, or they've been dipping into the holy water just a little too much.

Now, someone copy this quick before it gets pulled.

Larra
Nicolle
on 12/18/11 11:10 pm
On December 18, 2011 at 6:36 PM Pacific Time, larra wrote:
My favorite part of these moderation letters is about how people are violating the "sanctity" of OH.

Sanctity - definition - holines, saintliness or godliness - the quality or state of being holy or sacred.

Either someone thinks very highly of themselves, or they've been dipping into the holy water just a little too much.

Now, someone copy this quick before it gets pulled.

Larra
tee hee

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 11:01 am
OK, well, then. It is ON.
I have a registered letter addressed to OH to ask why. That's just not right. I would suggest that a lot of us do the same.
That is a bunch of BS.
newyorkbitch
on 12/18/11 11:46 pm
OH is a privately owned website.  People are members at their discretion.  They don't owe anybody any explanations.  You can either be here,  or not.  If you don't like OH's policies,  then don't post here.  We will never,  ever know here on the board what happened or why anybody took the actions they did. 

I am not defending or attacking anyone or any organization - just stating the obvious.

zuzupetals2u2
on 12/19/11 3:22 am - Sedona, AZ
If you look under the very first message (that is locked from getting any replies) in the MAIN FORUM you will get an explanation from them.

If you want Diana's at length explanation you can read it on the new site. It was in Facebook but either aged off or was moderated.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

stillhopefull
on 12/19/11 7:18 am
 What is the new site please????
 for kjfras (Kerry) 

Terry     
zuzupetals2u2
on 12/19/11 7:34 am - Sedona, AZ

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

stillhopefull
on 12/19/11 7:40 am
 Got there, registered, got in and I still can't find it.  I swear I HATE being so computer illiterate.
Terry
 for kjfras (Kerry) 

Terry     
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/11 2:14 pm
It's on the thread on the main discussion board that is titled "sooooo diana"
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views