Insurance Road Block???/

Virgo64
on 5/27/12 7:46 am
Hi Sandra,

Good suggestion about getting the codes and verifying them with my insurance.  Also, I really like the suggestion about hiring pcp's - talk about a great benefit for their patients!!

I am going to Dr. Kemmeter's seminar on June 5th and hopefully will start the ball rolling for everything that needs to be done before the surgery can be done. 

I am really excited!
Sandra C.
on 5/27/12 8:04 am, edited 5/27/12 8:06 am - Kalamazoo, MI
 It is really exciting !!!!

I could hardly wait for my surgery date. Its such a life altering experience. I cant begin to tell you how good it feels to be finally thin, and keep it off this time. Now that I am able to exercise, and eat normally, but smaller portions, life is great. !!!  i know you will have lots more questions all along the way. Be sure not to hesitate to ask me. I'll fill you in from my experiences and send you my helpful hints for easily getting through the recovery period. After that it's clear sailing. You will be a full fledged member of the D.S. group. I'll save you a seat on the losers bench, next to me. !!!!! 
Happy to have you as my new D.S. friend.

Sandra  ;-)

P.S. I'm going to add some of my latest experiences on my blog on this site. Be sure to keep in touch. PM me often.  ;-)

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Duodenal Switch- lap
Dr. Paul. Kemmeter Grand Rapids, Mi.
Dr. John  Renucci, Plastics, Body contouring,Grand Rapids, Mi.
Start 255/ Surgery wt 235/ Current wt. 117

BMI-20, 135 lbs lost, 5'3"

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 682 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views