WWWOOOOO Here we GO!!

sisnraf
on 2/20/08 1:21 am - Clayton, OK
Hey !! I'm Back!!!I am doingFine Got home LATE Monday night and then the Loratab gave me NIGHTMARES all night so I sleep alot yesterday. I went in at 7am and got out at 1:30 pm They had a little troublr with the robot those DIVA robots LOL so it took a little longer than expcted had a little nausea with they gave me meds 2x and worked great got to my room at 4pm. Very nice. My family was a wreak! All day long.  Mophine / toradol THANK YOU not much pain at all. Mostly sore. No ice chips until Sat. 2 oz per housr then it went up to 4 oz per hour sunday and clear diet YUK! Monday Full liquid diet. not bad Walk walk walk sip sip sip.... You know the drill.It basically went like clockwork! Had 1 drain I think that hurt the most when they emptied it and it felt like it was sucking in my tummy which I guess it was. They took it out right before they let me come home since I was not draing all that much anywas. OCH yea that hurt.  Having a little trouble sleeping I am a strictly on my TUMMY sleeper and I can't sleep on my back or side and they get sore really fast. I am not sure what happend I don't think any one gave you all up dates My BF email all my updates but I don't think it got put up sorry not sure what happened. Kristi called to check on me thanks! (I'll pm you a really step by step) Thank you alll for your chicken swingin mojo fingercrossing praying action THANK YOU Shelly

I AM a  BIG FAT LOSER! & a ONELANDER!!
                  sw280/cw172/My gw180/DR. gw165   

I AM a  BIG FAT LOSER!               

Sheila K.
on 2/20/08 1:27 am

Glad to hear all is good and you are home.  I sleep on my tummy also so I will have the same problem as you. Take care of yourself. Sheila

Kristi H.
on 2/20/08 1:27 am - Killeen, TX
SHELLY!  I am so glad you are home and doing great.  We didn't have much info but I did post a few days back that you made it through and were doing well, even having a shower!!  Can't wait for the step by step!  How cool was it to have the robot?! HUGS!
Lori Black
on 2/20/08 1:27 am - , IN
Textbook perfect! How wonderful!  Good to have you back!!!
Rosalind G.
on 2/20/08 1:28 am - La Cañada Flintridge, CA
Yay! You're doing great.  Can't wait to read more of your adventures!

All is well in the garden, Roz
DS lap--8/4/04--Dr John Rabkin, San Francisco (246/118)
4/6/06--Lower body lift with muscle repair, Dr J. C.Fuentes, MX
7/31/06--Facelift; TCA peel (lower eyes); canthopexy,Dr . Binder (love him), BH, CA
2/7/07--Breast Aug/Lift--Dr  Bresnick, Encino, CA
Better living through the scalpel

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 1:35 am - Horsham, PA
Glad to here you are doing well!
toogie
on 2/20/08 1:41 am - Slaughter, LA
Good to see you on the other side.  I knew you and Dr. Stewart would do good.  Congratulations on your successful surgery and I know your slide down the scales will be awsome. Regina
Anna G.
on 2/20/08 1:43 am

Hi Shelly!

Welcome back! So glad you're home from a successful surgery. I hope your recovery is smooth sailing! 

LadyDi9080
on 2/20/08 1:44 am - Tallahassee, FL
I am glad you are home. This is the worse part about the surgery. Just take is slow and easy and know that it will get better. Sip, sip, sip, walk walk walk...sleep....you get the idea! OH, and if you have not done it already - TAKE your measurements! I sort of regret not taking mine until after I lost about 50 pounds!  Take care of yourself! Dianne from FL

SW / GW / CW  5'10"
306 / 165 / 140
With the DS: there is no stoma, so no stoma strictures; there are no limitations (other than volume) against drinking before, during or after meals; 80% of ingested fat is malabsorbed; 98.9% of type II diabetics are CURED of this devastating disease, with data showing stable cure over 10 years out; there is the best average weight loss and most durable (average 76% excess weight loss going out 10 years) of all of the bariatric surgeries.  That's why I had a DS!

Diamond Girl
on 2/20/08 1:46 am - Ham Lake, MN
WELCOME HOME, SHELLY! Now you've got to update that ticker!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1025 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1192 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 483 views