Anyone Do Online school?

Ruschell
on 1/24/04 2:42 am - Fontana, CA
I love my online class....I attend Cerro Coso school located in Bakerfiled C.A. My major right now is A.S. in social science! Ruschell Dawson
Kathy M.
on 2/3/04 5:11 am - Denver, CO
Hi Ruschell -- a few years ago I returned to school to get a masters in educational technology. In this program I focused on online learning. I have taken online classes and also designed them. I really believe this is a great way to learn. The format forced me to get more involved in the course than I would have in a regular classroom. I'm so glad you like your online class! Best wishes, Kathy Marcel PS My sister used to live in Bakersfield about 12 years ago. I really enjoyed it everytime I visited her.
saderman
on 10/28/04 11:53 am - Arlington, TX
Sure this reply is LATE - better late then never, right? I am working on my Masters in Special Education on line through Grand Canyon University. I really enjoy it - it gives me the freedom to teach during the day and learn on my own schedule! -Sherrie
WYMSYKLE
on 11/14/04 7:58 am - Yucaipa, CA
Ruschell, I take online classes at University of Maryland University College. Great Social Science Program. I'll be getting my Bach. in Social Science at December of 2005. Look into them when you complete your A.A. They are rated as one of the best online undergrad programs Internationally. They also have a large contract with the military so you know they are good. I know this is kind of an old post, but it caught my eye. I hope you are still on the board. Margie
heather.lisco
on 11/27/04 10:54 pm - New Albany, IN
I'm currently working on my B.S. in Business with Finance emphasis. I do all online classes through Kaplan University. I have had a wonderful experience with them overall. The only problem that I have had is with their financial aid department. They tried to give me the runaround, not knowing that I am Financial Aid Director at another college. After I told them that, things got markedly better!
Kimberly G.
on 1/20/05 1:41 am - Aurora, CO
I know I am late and just found you all. I take mt RN degree right now on line. I only have 6 months to go
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 5:59 am - Conroe, TX
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 6:01 am, edited 1/19/11 6:01 am - Conroe, TX
Most Active
Recent Topics
Help! need some experience
catmray · 0 replies · 393 views
New to Board, Homeschooling Mom
S. M. · 0 replies · 372 views
literature review question!
alanwood12 · 2 replies · 586 views