Any one out there taking online classes........

atenusa
on 2/28/06 2:28 am - Hiawassee, GA
Is there anyone out there taking online classes? I am taking Vet Asst. classes and really enjoying it, even thinking about changing to Vet Tech. that is a 2 year college course. So far I have a 4.0 and learning a lot, I thought I knew about animals but Wow what you don't know can hurt our furry friends. Just wanted to find out if any one else was doing this, and how do they like working from home, instead of driving to classes. Hugs, Lynda and her fur babies.
Jenni K.
on 3/15/06 12:16 am - Dallas, TX
I facilitate two online professional development courses for the Kentucky Dept of Ed - KVHS (kvhs.org) and I have taken 4 or 5 online courses myself. It is wonderful for lots of folks, but I had small children when finishing up my masters degree and it was sooooo nice not to have to leave them to get my work done. I LOVE it! I would think that almost anyone who works this site and all the message forums would love learning the online way. Jenni
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/06 3:31 am - Fairborn, OH
I got half of my bachelors, and all of my master's degree taking online classes. I am also enrolled in a PhD program that is a hybrid program where part of it is in residence and part of it is online. Online is a great way to go if you are comfortable with technology, computers, reading, and lots, and lots, and lots of writing. Kim
Diana06
on 3/9/07 11:06 pm - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I took an online course and did not care for it. I can see where it is beneficial for people who have family/kids. I did not get as much out of it as I would have from going to a classroom. I enjoy listening to other people and the professor. That is just my opinion. Way to go with a 4.0 keep it up it is always rewarding! love, Diana
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 6:04 am - Conroe, TX
I need tutors and students needing help. Please see the message below:

Hello,
  www.StudentHelpmate.com is here! Tutors, teachers, professionals, and research assistants can MAKE MONEY!   Students get the HELP from people who truly understand the material they are attempting to learn and gather the information they require to complete their own work for school. Visit us to learn more about this great opportunity.                                                                                                            

Good Luck,     

Student Helpmate, LLC

Selena A

Most Active
Recent Topics
Help! need some experience
catmray · 0 replies · 393 views
New to Board, Homeschooling Mom
S. M. · 0 replies · 372 views
literature review question!
alanwood12 · 2 replies · 586 views