anyone who had open...question please

Tracy W.
on 5/12/04 1:28 pm - Connellsville, PA
i will be having open rny on may 26th. my son graduates 1 week later. how did you feel physically one week after having your surgery?? would it be okay for me to go to his graduation ceremony????? thx, tracy
PAMELA S.
on 5/13/04 3:37 am - LEWISVILLE, TX
I went back to work after two weeks and felt good enough I could have gone back after one. I was lucky I did not have any problems I still do not have any problem but wish I did I never have had dumping or anything. Best of luck to you.
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/2/04 5:32 am - Los Angeles, CA
I had open on 04/06. Left the hospital 4 days later. I was able to gi places.. but I do suggest you dont eat anything. You will probably feel tired and a little out of place, but nothing should stop you from seeing your son graduate.
Jackie P.
on 6/11/04 9:04 pm - College Station, TX
Tracy, I had open and was out of the hospital in 4 days. About 10 days after I went to my husband's high school reunion... I was good for about an hour. You'll definitely have to take it easy. If someone else is driving and you can get dropped off at the door and most of it is just sitting... you should be fine. Good Luck, Jackie
Most Active