Fobi Pouch Revision

Kristle B.
on 6/25/04 1:29 am - Lithonia, GA
On September 14, 2000 I had a gastric bypass operation, I went from 600+ pounds to 376. The last time I weighed myself I was 432lbs. I have decided to have my first operation converted to a Fobi Pouch in the hopes of losing weight. I do not eat a lot at one sitting, but I am constantly hungry. I can eat and 30 to 60 minutes later I am hungry again. I admit that I consume to many calories and I feel that I am grazing all day. But I am constantly hungry. Is there anyone who has some advice or has had the same experience?
millerkat
on 6/27/04 6:27 am - Belle Glade, FL
Are you drinking enough water? Many times I have thought I was hungry when it was only I was in need of water. I also discovered My mouth and throat become very dry very quickly if I do not carry water with me. I was having problems getting enough water down until I discovered Fruit 2 o, it is very good and counts as pure water. If you haven't tried it I am sure it will help. Good luck, Kathy
Gus H.
on 7/3/04 3:48 am - La Puente, CA
Are you considering the Fobi Pouch? How come you decided in going with him? Don't all RNY's create the pouch?
tinktee
on 7/18/04 4:46 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi there, I was wondering if you have had your thyriod checked?
Most Active