TUESDAY: Liven up the Board Post

AnnS
on 6/10/08 7:02 am - Smyrna, GA
Okay, a little late but not forgotten...here we go for Tuesday..... 1) What was the last movie you saw and did you like it? 2) Do you drink carbonated beverages? If so, what kind?
Katrina aka Mrs
Buddha

on 6/10/08 7:19 am - Florence, KY
Hiyas! 1.Shooter and I enjoyed it a great deal! A wonderful government/military/conspiracy theory movie with a ton of violence, quick witted humor, and exciting plot twists. 2.Yes, though it's not my drink of choice. I drink diet pepsi, diet dr pecker err pepper, and diet sunkist. K.
AnnS
on 6/10/08 7:35 am - Smyrna, GA
Hey Kat See you are posting already....WOOOO HOOOOOO...we want you and Buddah back to help us pick up the pace here..... Sooooooooooooo, what movie were you referring to? Did I miss that? ;) I am a Diet Coke girl....but trying to cut back..... A
Katrina aka Mrs
Buddha

on 6/11/08 5:29 am - Florence, KY
The name of the movie is Shooter. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822854/) "A marksman (Wahlberg) living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why" Diet Coke is good too. I like Coke Zero and Diet Cherry Coke though. We drin****d tea in my house, and espresso/lattes, etc. K.
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/10/08 9:30 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Hi Kat.. I'm sorry I didn't make the wedding.. but I do want to kiss the BRIDE I hope that all went well and I can't wait to see the pics
Katrina aka Mrs
Buddha

on 6/11/08 5:34 am - Florence, KY
Hey woman! Sorry you couldn't make it. We'll have to do dinner or something soon, now that we have a dining room table (long story).
AnnS
on 6/10/08 7:37 am - Smyrna, GA
My answers too 1) Sex and The City BABY....it was soooooooooooo awesome.....and I never even saw all of the shows on HBO..but now I want to get them all 2) I do drink Diet Coke....but am trying to cut back and have been doing well.....I just heard that the carbonation is not good for our pouch.....but love it mostly from the fountain
Maria L
on 6/10/08 7:59 am - Glen Burnie, MD
1) What was the last movie you saw and did you like it? *** Indiana Jones. Boy, Cate Blanchett is cool. If I had to be an evil villianess -- I'd want to be just like her. Tight black outfit and all. 2) Do you drink carbonated beverages? If so, what kind? *** YES MA'AM!!! Diet Pepsi is like mother's milk to me. I couldn't tolerate it for many months after surgery... and then, slowly, I could. Now it is my primary source of fluid. (I know.. bad.)
AnnS
on 6/10/08 12:26 pm - Smyrna, GA
I think I want to give in and go see Indy....I have heard mix results but think I am going to break down and go Mother's Milk huh? I have never aquired a taste for pepsi but drink it if I must....living in Atlanta it is hard to find non-Coke though since their home is here.....and YES, drink more water sister....I need to too
LadiBug
on 6/10/08 8:26 am - Albuquerqe, NM
You think of some great stuff! 1) What was the last movie you saw and did you like it? We saw Iron Man and LOVED it! I want to go see Sex and The City but I have not had a chance yet. 2) Do you drink carbonated beverages? If so, what kind? UGH, another thing I started doing when I was pregnant. Not sure why. I had been off of caffeine and carbonation for over a year. I was getting so many ultra sounds and he needed to move around so they could check everything so I made sure to have a little caffeine before going to the doc. After I had him, I could not stop drinking my sodas. I was drinking regular sodas too. Grape soda, Coca Cola, Pepsi....you name it! Again, trying to get back on track I've cut down to about 2-3 per week and Diet Coke only. I still love my caffeine! I'm hoping that I can cut them out completely and soon.
Most Active