Another question....

AnnS
on 6/26/08 9:24 pm - Smyrna, GA
What is everyone doing this weekend???? Enlighten us
Moma V.
on 6/26/08 10:47 pm - Frogtown, OH
you sure are frikken nosey! My weekend is today, ha I am off today. I work Sat morn, then have a grad party in the afternoon. Sunday the same, I work in the morn, then another grad party in the afternoon. BTW, have I mentioned I hate this job? I do, I've done a lot of things to provide for my family and dealt with some pretty crappy jobs, but this one, everyone there is miserable and thinks they need to take those with good attitudes [me for 1] down. I'm trying hard not to let anyone **** in my wheaties.. I'm a good worker, this is my bread & butter, I do my job to the best of my abilities. I'm so excited to start my weekend [not] so I'm going to take advantage of my Friday off, take care of some business, then do some gardening then ride till it rains.. that's it.
Sparky
on 6/27/08 4:32 am - Reno, NV
"you sure are frikken nosey!" But Annie is the bestess nosey person in my life!!! Deb and I love her to peices!
Moma V.
on 6/27/08 11:11 am - Frogtown, OH
I love Annie to peices too Sparky, just had to give her a hard time! I love you and Debs to peices too!
Sparky
on 6/27/08 1:56 pm - Reno, NV
And I love you to peices you sext motorcycle Momma!! And you're right! Teasing Annie is too much fun!
AnnS
on 6/27/08 10:45 pm - Smyrna, GA
awwww, thanks moma.....i am nosey....and proud of it....LOL.....just trying to get people to come out and play
AnnS
on 6/27/08 10:44 pm - Smyrna, GA
awwwww, you made me smile VERY big......I have lots of pieces to love on
AnnS
on 6/27/08 10:46 pm - Smyrna, GA
many graduation parties....wooooo hoooooo! so, i just posted on our jobs...i am anxious to know more about your job...are you still doing stuff here on OH? What kind of gardening do you do???
RHONDA FROM KY
on 6/26/08 11:32 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY
working half day tomorrow and I think catching up with a BFF that I've not seen or talk to in for'ever.. that makes me happy!! sunday.. play online.. maybe go to early morning AA with Kim and Josh.. if we can get ourselves there that would make me happy!!
AnnS
on 6/27/08 10:50 pm - Smyrna, GA
i hope you are online and telling us about stuff you are doing that is coolio meeting up with a bff GO ON SUNDAY....I know how you are when you go to a meeting...extra psyched and happy....so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo and report back to us!!! love you, annie and baby gill
Most Active