husband not help me need a good friend

beddierubble
on 10/22/10 7:37 pm - inyokern, CA
i need to vent  i had mine  surgry  nov 3 2009  and  it will be  a year next  month   for me   ive been  stuck at  180  to 179  for like  2 month   and  not sure  what im doing wrong   or  what make me   want not to eat  anymore  maybe im not  eatting  right  i try too    mine husband  help   here and there   but  then i get   hugry for  a snack  and it late he tell me  go ahead   and it late  i need to   stay   away  from  food  late  at night   and all  . i  snack to much i try to  look at the lable  and all i drink water i try too .. i work   but been  lag on the work oout  though   mine fault  and  ive been  so stress and  mad  wonder  where  im i lose weight  and   where  is it  coming off .. i dont know what  fat or sagging u know  i  still  got  belly  like  a  2  tummy lots of  stracher marks a lot but    how long  does it  take  for  that  tummy  to be gone   any one  tell me  or  talk to me  god i need   to vent   bad sorry
maricruzsi
on 10/23/10 5:40 am
I too get hungry try to snack on fruit, nuts, or a bowl of cereal and try not to eat after 7pm, that's what my dietician informed me. Also if you wish not to eat  or make dinner take a bottle of ensure as a meal replacement. They sell it also in Walmart & HEB brands at a more cheaper cost. It's like for a bottle of 6 for about $6-$7. Try to keep away from fried, too sweet and high sodium foods as well and lots of water. Good luck.
Most Active