My closes friends my parents don't approve! alone

kellie F.
on 8/5/04 9:56 am - Summerton, SC
Hello I am Kellie 37f260 from South Carolina. I have one son 11 and Divorced. I am engaged buy he doesn't approve either. The two best friends I have are my mom and dad and they don't approve. The only support is a friend who lives two hours away because she had it and my primary care dr. I know no one else. I am determined to have it if it all works out. The surgen doesn't take my insurance so I have a co pay with them but the hospital and other dr.s take my insurance. I have my first appointment in two weeks. oh boy!
Sara S.
on 9/3/04 12:51 pm - Horseheads, NY
My family and friends support my decision to have the surgery done, but if you need to talk to someone please feel free to email me and we can talk. You shouldn't have to go through this alone. You should be doing this cause you want to change your life anyways. That is the attitude I took with this. I find that I have a better chance of having something go wrong with my health if I don't get the surgery done. Infact, my Mom is having this surgery done as well. We support each other in the decision to have it done. I had to have a disk removed from my lower back in June and was told if something was not done almost immediately about my weight, then I would be facing many more back surgeries as I am prone to disk problems, and the neurosurgeon was not very nice about it. That put my obesity problem into prospective for me, and I decided to have the surgery done. I am now just awaiting my first appointment in October to see the surgeon for the first time. Like I said before, if you want someone to chat with or to email, then feel free to email me at: [email protected] Sara
Most Active