Hello All

AmyLucas
on 6/26/07 10:45 pm - Jonesboro, AR
As you can see, this is a new forum in Obesity Help. I have been trying to get them to add this board for awhile now. I would always get the same answer, "We are working on it!"   In April, I joined the staff of OH.  So guess what I asked for right out the door? Yep, you guessed it! A fibro forum. They told me they didn't have one yet but would try to get it going as soon as they could. I had waited pateintly for some signs of the board but nothing. Then about two weeks ago, we, OH, were at ASBS (American Society for Bariatric Surgeons) and I corned the guy who does the boards and asked him again about it and he sat down, right there and created this forum! I was so happy. So now we have a fibro forum! YAY!  Amy
pufftobuff
on 7/15/07 3:37 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Bravo Amy Lucus for your persistance.  Last night I began a new drug therapy.  It is a generic form of Nuerotin.  I will see in a week or two if there are improvements in managing pain.  I was givent the links to 3 website for fibro... but lost them.  I am interested in finding some eye drops that will clear the red glassy drugged up look in my eyes as wel as the tearing and the drying, itching.  Perhaps I have both allergy and fibro eyes and how to tell the difference I can't.  Any clues let me know. Thanks, PufftoBuff 

Sometimes I think  I understand everything…then I regain consciousness -ya ya sisters

Pufftobuff 

AmyLucas
on 7/16/07 1:26 am - Jonesboro, AR

HI!

I have a freind who has fibro that took the nuerotin. I am not sure how she did on it. I can't tell you if she is still on it now but I do know she takes ultram for the pain.

There are some over the counter "tears" that were recommended for me and my son. They are called Systane. You can buy them at wal-mart or at Target. Probably available at most drug stores too.  Not sure how it will do for the redness but it does work for the dry and itchy eyes.

Amy

Most Active
Recent Topics