also new to board

dorthe H.
on 12/4/07 4:52 am - farmington, MN
hi to all:    this is my first time on this board, too.  so very glad i found it.  i was diagnosed with fibro this past may and am not handling it too well.  my weight was also blamed (by me) for alot of the problems which surfaced after i lost my weight.  i'm down about 200 lbs now.      anyway, it's good to know the board is here.  i'm so glad to see there are friendly people here as well as on my state board.  and i hope to come back frequently, not just to lurk - although that's what i did yesterday. talk to you soon
DORTHE
     AGING IS INEVITABLE
              GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL!   
phyllis gilbert
on 12/4/07 1:37 pm - frankenmuth, MI

Hi Dorthe,

This board is a great idea for those of us suffering with Fibro. It is great to know we have others to share our phlight with.

Take Care, Phyllis

Phyllis Gilbert
dorthe H.
on 12/7/07 8:39 am - farmington, MN
hi phyllis:     thanks for the response.  my computer's been in and out of action, but i hope to be back to chat now that i've found this place.   talk to you soon
DORTHE
     AGING IS INEVITABLE
              GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL!   
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/07 11:29 am - Canada
once  again  i am offering personal wellness medical devices that have been approved by Health Canada and u.s, these WILL help with pain associated with fibro and obesity      email: [email protected]
Shanana
on 12/5/07 11:30 am - Altavista, VA
Welcome Dorthe! I understand where you are coming from. It took me losing weight too for my problems to be addressd and diagnosed! Take it easy on yourself this holiday season! Hugs, Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

dorthe H.
on 12/7/07 8:40 am - farmington, MN
right back atcha, shannon. happy holidays :-)
DORTHE
     AGING IS INEVITABLE
              GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL!   
lorri V.
on 12/7/07 12:24 am - Seymour, IN
Hi Dorthe,
Welcome to the Fibro board. Hopefully you'll find the advice on here helpful. Happy Holidays, Love & Hugs.

LORRI V
dorthe H.
on 12/7/07 8:41 am - farmington, MN
hi lorri:    thanks for the kind welcome.  happy holidays to you as well.  be kind to your self. hugs
DORTHE
     AGING IS INEVITABLE
              GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL!   
Most Active
Recent Topics