Merry Christmas

phyllis gilbert
on 12/23/07 11:42 pm - frankenmuth, MI
Hi All, Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and happy New Year, all of my fellow FMS OH'rs please pace yourself during this holiday season so you are able to enjoy it all.                                             Happy Holidays, Phyllis
Phyllis Gilbert
MainePam
on 12/24/07 9:30 am - Bucksport, ME
Phyllis, Merry Christmas to you. I am in a flare! Between the stress of the holiday and my hubby had unplanned surgery Friday. He is doing good but it is stressful. I think everything hurts but I am enduring. So Far.
phyllis gilbert
on 12/25/07 9:52 am - frankenmuth, MI
Hi Pam, Sorry to hear you are dealing with a flair up right now ( me too). I am glad to hear your husband is doing ok from his surgery. That is very stressful, especially when it is unplanned. Just try to take it easy and rest when you can. Pam, I have been to Bucksport several times, as my husband has extended family that lives in Houlton. In fact, his cousin had a RNY done by Dr. Clough also.                                                        Take Care, enjoy the rest of your holidays,                                                                 Phyllis
Phyllis Gilbert
Casey Q.
on 12/25/07 12:58 am - Dayton, OH
I am also having a wonderful Christmas flare up!!  I worked the gift wrapping booth yesterday for my daughters basketball team.  Man oh Man I hurt LOL Everyone have a very Merry Christmas!

Casey married to love of my life Steven, serving in Iraq, and mom to 4 beautiful girls, hoping to adopt a  boy in the future Mar 5th 2003 lap band placed 277Nov 15th 2005 revision/AGB removed, hiatial hernia repaired, RNY. 270/219/180 -60 pounds 

newhair.jpgFieldReady2.jpg5girls.jpg

phyllis gilbert
on 12/25/07 10:09 am - frankenmuth, MI
Hi Casey, Man, I hate the waitng period to come out of a flare up ( I am in one right now too). Sorry to hear it is getting you down, I understand the hurt after overextending ourselves though. It is tough sometimes when you do something because you really want to and know it is a good thing to do, but also know that there will be pain from it later. I have done it many times myself, it is kind of a double edge sword. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.                                                                   Phyllis
Phyllis Gilbert
Kathleen T.
on 1/8/08 9:29 am, edited 1/20/08 2:44 pm
Hey You'll    I got through the Holidays without a flare-up, but now I have triggered a flare-up taking down holiday light, reports it was going to be raining and theHB was going on nights.  had to get it do it one morning, boy do  feel it today spent a few hours in bed. But it isn't help going to get  some pain med and get back into bed.  Now I have a few adays to get the christmas tree taken apart and put up. I'm not look forward to it, can't even get my neice to do it for pay. She is so use to getting money without doing anything. No one around here really don't have time because we are till a mess for hurricane Rita.  They are still try to recovery believe it are not 2 yrs down the line. I one of those that 2/3 finish because of the fibro. all well I' going tp get a little rest then get back up to do a little more. Thanks for letting me vent. Kathleen 07/02/2007
Most Active
Recent Topics