Looking for Friend Pen Pal DC MD VA

Sharon R.
on 4/2/11 12:02 pm - VA
VSG on 05/03/11 with
Hello I live in Triangle Virginia; my surgery date (VGS) is May 3rd i am really looking for someone to share experiances with. 
That which does not kill me makes me stronger
Height:  5.9   HW: 274  SW: 263
Sharon           

peggyann5
on 4/2/11 10:14 pm
Hi Sharon, my name is Peggy and I live in Va. I do not have my surgery date yet but I will have all of my pre-surgical appointments done by April 16, so I figure surgery will be late may or early June. My son-in -law had his lap-band surgery on feb 21, he is doing well now, it really has helped me a lo****ching him.  I also have a dear friend that had it done 1 year ago and she has been my rock thru all these decisions, I would ove to stay in touch with you. I am not good on this site yet so I am giving you my e-mail in case I lose you on here. It is [email protected]. Please send me yours and that way I will be able to stay in touch even if I can't find you on ths site. Good Luck and I look forward to hearing from you.   Peggy

4_them_2
on 4/5/11 10:07 am - Northern, VA
Hi Sharon,

I just had my rny surgery with another doctor associated w/ bluepoint and I don't live that far from you. Send me an IM if you'd like to chat.

03/29/2011  --  RNY @ INOVA!!  Surgery went great. Weighed 260
 03/30/2011  --  Discharged w/ 12 pounds of fluid WTH??  Weighed 272
 04/04/2011  --  One week followup w/ PA. Weighed 259    
sophia_29624
on 4/13/11 2:18 am - PA
Hi Sharon I am new to Obesity Help, so this is new to me I am looking for a penpal so we can be a motivation to each other.  I have been having problems with arthritis so that has been slowing me up but I am soon to start the gym and then I will go for my gastric bypass consultation, so if you would like to be a penpal feel free to email me back or you can email me at [email protected]  Have a nice day  By the way I am in Philly
Marie V.
on 4/28/11 3:17 am - Gaithersburg, MD
Hi, add me too.  :)  I live in Gaithersburg, MD.   Just had the sleeve last friday.

marie
[email protected]
H. Marie Vincenty
Most Active