Friends welcome! Ladies only please!

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/23/11 10:30 pm - Windsor, Canada
Hi Everyone!

My name is Dawn and I'm almost 5 years out of RNY.  I wouldn't mind writing to a few friends.  Back in the 1980s and 90's I did alot of penpalling so I do enjoy writing.  Or even a facebook friend is welcome.  I enjoy sharing my experiences and answering questions about surgery even if you just want to send an occasion email.  

A bit about me: I'm 40, a teacher, married, no children.  I love animals (have 2 dogs, a cat and a rabbit), teaching, my computer (yes I should be married to it! LOL!), music, fitness, Friends, Big Bang Theory, trivia, movies, walking,  beginning to run, small town travel, reading, book clubs and more. 

Will take on facebook friends, email pals, maybe a snail mail or two.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Donnaslifepart2
on 4/24/11 3:07 am - Canada
Dawn,

You know I'm up for that.  I've been looking for a penpal who is local to me and has similar  a education level and has undergone a similar procedure, preferably RNY.
jcasta1
on 4/27/11 1:34 am
Hi Dawn!

I'am on the road to having WLS and definately could use a pen pal to answer questions about everything!
I'am 37 yo. and my husband and I own an italian restaurant in our town. Definately makes it hard to lose weight!! I work as a waitress at the restaurant 2 nights a week, but otherwise I'am home with my kids. They are 14,12,and 10.
I love to read and watch movies,as well as listen to music. Plus I have 1 dog that I love to death!

I have so many questions about how you decided to have your RnY and how you did etc.

~Julie
dobbiemom
on 5/31/11 5:50 am - Hamburg, Ha
Hi Dawn!

I would love a friend also. I had RNY almost 10 years ago and would love to connect with someone who also had the surgery. I am 36 (a lady :0) I have been married for 18 years and have 3 children. Would love a facebook RNY friend also!! I am VERY computer unsavy ( is this a word?). This is who my profile says I am from Ha. I wish I were however, I am from Va. Still trying to figure out how to fix my profile!! Blessings!!

Dobbie 
Most Active