looking for a friend

peacheslm
on 5/4/11 2:31 am - ahoskie, NC

my name is lashata moore. i live in ahoskie nc and im looking for a friend who i can talk to about gastric bypass who wont judge or discourage me an who has had or is also considering. it doesnt matter to me where you live. i just need a friend and support.

_daisy
on 5/9/11 10:11 am
Hi

My name is Jessie from MAss. I am waiting to have a lap band surgery in July but would still like to have a friend for suppoprt through all this.  I don't have much support from my family and I haven't told any friends.  I know you wanted someone going through the gastric bypass and I am not so I understand if you pass.  Good luck with your surgery.  I think it is going to be great.....for both of us!!
fishingsox
on 5/14/11 9:32 am
Hi there; I am two years out from RNY surgery but just wanted to say hi....this is a great thing to do for yourself and hopefully you will find many people to support you in your journey. Good luck to you; just remember you are doing this for you and nobody should judge you for that!
Highest weight 268; goal weight 150; current weight 136
Heavenly518
on 6/8/11 10:12 pm - schenectady, NY
Hey Girl, Im from NY waiting to get the VSG, always looking for a friend myself...sooo lets be friends on this journey!!
Blessings,
Heavenly

peacheslm
on 6/10/11 9:53 am - ahoskie, NC
sorry reply took so long. ive been runnin round like a chicken wit my head cut off tryin to get all these appt taken care of. but sure id like very much to be friends wit u
Most Active