39yr female in Goodyear, Arizona looking for a friend!!!

Jennifer M.
on 5/6/11 3:47 am - Goodyear, AZ
 Hi everyone. I am a 39yr old female I live in Goodyear, AZ. I used to be banded but had to have it removed so I am now sleeved! YAY!!!!! I am an RN but am no longer able to work due to severe back injury and fibro. I'm married with 5 kids total but 2 are grown, the other 3 are getting there. 
To be honest so many of what used to be my interests I have had to give up. I have been on horses my whole life but no longer have any. I used to ride a motorcycle but no longer do. I love my lttle dog, Apple. I would love to learn how to sew and crochet.
I desperately need a friend as I am often alone and it is starting to really get to me. I think it would be nice to have a buddy to walk and work out with a bit too. 

Please message me if anyone is interested. Thanks! 
 ...a work in progress...    
_daisy
on 5/8/11 7:08 am
Hi! I am 45 and will be having a lap band done at the end of July. I would love to have a pen pal for support since I am going through this alone.  I have 2 children (9 and 12 yo) and live in MA. Unfortunately I would not be able to walk with you but maybe chatting will help!
Sandy H.
on 4/7/12 1:34 pm - Mineral Point, MO
I live in Phx, I am here alone with my fiance as well. My son and his family just recently moved here with me but his wife and 2 of the kids are going back till he can land a full time job and get a place here. Ol grandma here cant take the screaming, am in tears from it all the time. I do ride a bike as well.

Sandy in Missouri

Most Active